My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

First visit to IHC



After snoozing the alarm for one and a half hour, I stopped it. I got to know about this when P called near 8:20 in the morning. . He said,"mini bete uth ja" & i said "are main uthi hui hun, tu bata" and he said he'll meet us in seminar. I got up finally and realized that i was late. I called V & H then. V said okay and H got up by my call... :P
We all are same in one or the other way.... :)

I made coffee, got ready and left
home @9. R, A & Vi denied the proposal last night. Now, it was H's message. He refused too. FINE(anyone else who don't wanna come???)!!! It was only P, V & me who met. We had good time at IHC.
I've never been there before. Good place, fresh environment, beautiful infrastructure, helpful people & I fell in love with place(P too fell in love with this place).
We attended a little bit
of seminar which was a bit boring. We realized that we'll do injustice to ourselves by spending the rest of the time only here. We then wandered all over the place, did some photo-session(its one of the customs or rules u can say, we follow).

V & I were dying of hunger but still we decided to see the painting exhibitions. The one which was in Visual Arts gallery was good. I like some of them. Although i was unable to interpret their meaning but still i liked them. The only which I found the finest of all was the most expensive one(check the choice ;):D). The Open Palm Court Gallery was holding the paintings which were peaceful, flowery, had birds, butterflies, fireflies, girls, dreams, fascinating, fish & the best part was the usage of bright colors. Here's one of them.
That was my cup of tea:):)

After having a lot of IHC. We moved for some food. Had awesome food at shankar market, typical dilli wala khana. yum..... :P:P

We roamed then a bit to reach Janpath. We were very tired so rested for a while. Finally, we headed towards Janpath. Pretty cool place.

Now, its time to go home. We guys accompanied each other till Rajiv Chowk station. From there, i took my train forbidding P & V. I got the ladies seat in metro. This seat made me realize how much tired I was. Here, i thought not to waste my time and was thinking to read something. But i was not in a mood to read something so, i decided to write all this while my journey to home!
;) 8)


5 comments:

  1. indeed it was a treat to visit pictersque IHC and more specially, because i was with u all...
    you should have also mentioned about lassi....... no wonder i want to change your name....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should have also mentioned about the GULABJAMUNS...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice mini i like it..seriously so mch fun with frnds...and thanx for your so much support to tolerate P........lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. First things first this template is really nice...!


    now about this post

    sorry couldn't join you guys and don't say ki its always u,v,and p who join together and not we...! huhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    I can't say about IHC but yes now i do miss the food part...! yummmy chholle bhature...! (but the point here is u never told me tat u guys would be going to try some food too...bad people...!(jokes apart)


    and u said "I fell in love with place(P too)."

    so plese clarify u feel in love wid place and P...or other way...!




    ___________________
    www.adityabhasin.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for ur quick responses!!
    :):) and yes i didn't mention what we guys ate on the food joints. so it was all that chhole bhature & chhole chawal and the lassi part & the gulabjamun part.....dilli wala khana.
    @adi: even I didn't know that we are going to have this as our meal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena