My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shades




However life is full of happiness and sorrows, I'm glad that there is always someone to hold me from fall, by God's grace. Someone could be anyone, a very close friend, a family member or a friend whom I talk once in a blue moon.





The point is that I was never like this. I have changed. I changed myself more than the demand of life.




The change is good most of the times. Now, I want one more change and that I'll bring for sure. I want to behave like a little brat which I used to be in my childhood days. Lets see how far I'll be able to bring that change in me. Even this change is recent. I changed like hell in past one year. From past some
months it is overcoming me like nothing. How could anyone or anything can take charge from me like this. Its my life. I could never let anyone conquer my holds on life. I want to lead, thats all and I'm going to do that.




Some days ago, I consoled G. She was depressed due to some issues and I asked her why you take all these problems so seriously. Why are you thinking that all the wrong things happen to you. Even everyone have some or the other stuff to fight with. Its not only with you sweetheart. Last but not the least I advised her that never say to your life, "why me" instead say "dear, try me"(lines taken from some message.. :P)..... she's was consoled entirely... :):)...(she still don't know about the message.... :D) But the point is that I could console her & myself and bring back my enthusiasm for life by these messaged words.. :)

During all this really really bad stuff, I got one more challenge in life. I believe this isn't going to be that tough but I need time to work over this second challenge. As my examinations are very close. My one of the biggest challenge in life so far. Its time to pull my socks up to clear them. There is no time but I always have time for my sweet blogs.... :D

Wish me luck with this full of struggles and challenges life!
Bless you!

9 comments:

  1. :) I like it when you said "dear, try me"

    All the very best for ur exams I'm sure U'(And I) will do well for sure.
    And as always I like this post too...like others.. ;)

    P.S. When will you starting writing 'Title' in your post?


    Aditya Bhasin Blogs on www.adityabhasin.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....I think u updated ur blog...! when i wrote the previous comment there was no title

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh.... thanks for your comments... :)

    yeah I was thinking about the title... for sometime... and posted the blog before I could decide....

    I hope too that we'll clear, tera to mujhe pata nahi... but provided k main padhun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the Best....
    My wishes are always with u and m sure u will do well . . .
    :) cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the very best from my side....and i m sure tht whatever you do you dn with full of grace and enthusiasm.n like your sense of humor to console other peple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm....
    nicely written...
    and u can ask for any sort of help if you require..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena