My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

friendship is like a ring, it never ends!


I saw her in the mirror and turned back, she just entered. She looked at me and for a minute she was got puzzled and wondered, then she realized and smiled. She then came forth by saying "hi" and raised her hand for a hand shake but I hugged her. She hugged me back. And believe me it was a super tight hug. She hugged me for almost a couple of minutes.

Today, I missed my aerobics like most of the times. I got up near one in afternoon and made a lazy beginning. The day was ordinary. I called my aerobics instructor and asked her that could I come for gym today? She replied positively.

I went there near 5:15 in the evening. I was waiting for her there and was doing cycling when she came. She's my best of best friends, G. We guys then had good time together. Although we were a little busy with all those equipments but still chatted. She was explaining me about different equipments, how they function and how they affect on different parts of body and this was going on and on. Gym, where I can't stay for more than half an hour. I spent almost two hours!!

We left it and walked back home, yes, together. We discussed only about those things and people she's surrounded with. It was again awesome. Then I walked back home promising her to meet this saturday evening again.

After reaching home I again went downstairs to market to buy some stuff. And guess what I did. I dropped a poly bag full of eggs and picked it by saying "oh shit man". I came back and told all this to D. She said its okay dear :) :) ...... Love you D(so much) !!

I studied a bit but was feeling so sleepy that I left it and switch to laptop and then what it was all facebook, chat, blog and songs, nothing new!

"People say that all those things which you do to others, come back to you from someone else, someday". This quote proved itself to me today when one of my friend decided to cut our friendship today and might for ever. All the time I was thinking about only one person, whom I cut off my friendship some days back. Things revert and this world is act as a reflection.

I'm feeling sorry for the two friendships I lost in last two weeks. I wish time could be the same like when I met them for the very first time and we've never reach to such situations ever, so I've never ever lost this golden gift of friendship!! But I wish I'll get those two friends back in my life again when Cricket Team(note: its a code name) & I recover from our experiences! Don't worry I'll get them back for sure :)

But I don't want to loose anymore friends for the same reason nor for the other. Wish me luck everyone.

Anyways, D, J and I had egg-fried rice in dinner. D told about the incident of eggs to J and he laughed............ :D ...... I'm glad that he laughed and D smiled too. I love you guys :) :) <3

10 comments:

  1. Its was another bful post by you...no doubts on that...I smiled when i read "I missed my aerobics classes " as usual on your part...!

    I'm not sure whether thinks come back or not but if in your case it has then I feel sorry for you.

    your words ""Don't worry I'll get them back for sure :)' makes me feel good for you and your two friends .I'm sure they'll too be happy to be back n tat 'ring-of-friendship' with u


    Good Luck
    Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice....expressions thru words. lyk it...even superlyk it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you too!

    And Best of luck!!!

    :) {this is on the EGG story}

    Sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn Gud..Above all yours and my blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @D~ :):) Thnks foe ur wishes!!

    Jonu.


    @Anki_corn~Thnks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog jonu . . . 1st para is the most wat i like . . . :')

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know what....... i only wish if my heart could speak for the situation & you. lekin "bhagwaan ne bhi bolne ke liye jabaan dedi or dil ko chup;chaap dhadakne ke liye bol diya" sab kuch ulta fulta kar diya bhagwaan ne....... chalo koyi nahi.......

    and i can assure you tere dono friends will be always with you.... don't worry, BE HAPPY :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena