My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 10, 2010

For all of u my guys:)




The very first time when I filled a form for my account. J chose the option of internet banking, mobile banking and debit card. The banker asked, "so you want mobile banking?" J and I agreed.

The very first thing which he asked was, "Aapke phone mein bluetooth hai???"

Anger and smile came on my face at the same time. I know people reading this stuff most likely are not able to catch my point. But my college friends must be smiling at least at this event. Love you guys.
All of my friends tease me over my phone and this banker guy reminded me all of them for a moment. I could see every friend of mine in him at that time!

7 comments:

  1. "Minx apna bluetooth on kariyu..."

    wase by this time i think u should be in ranikhet not writing blog ..and congrats u got urself a bank account...! wase wat was the point of bank guy asking u "appke phn me BT ha?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. abey kasam se mini k phone se pics itni dhaasu aati hai na.... kya kehna..... but ur phone has become your symbol now... don't change it because it really clicks nice photos... @adiya: agar iske paas ye fone nahi hota to hamari to sari picks bekaar hi aati..... hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehm ehm....
    wese Adi made a good point...
    wat was the point of bank guy asking u "appke phn me BT ha?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mini dont be angry yaar.....just think that you have so many mobile phones with Bluetooth.....cauz hamare phone bhi to tere hi hai yaar....we are your frnds naa so just chillllll.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that you have written a full post about the bluetooth incident and A has given you some hint on it, you should also tell your buddies the reason why that bank guy asked for over-rated and hyped BLUETOOTH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @the-sagittarian-blogger Now we know it was for "Mobile app" of State Bank of kodi-kadu-kadam

    ReplyDelete
  7. @adi~ it is state bank of travankore! huh!!
    @dids~ yo dids, but I dont rem!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena