My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

In the store


When I was tired of pushing myself for studying since morning, I went for reading random stuff from dictionary. I finally got bored after reading so many words. They are really cool but when you read a lot of them you'll find yourself sighing. So it had happened to me as well. I kept the dictionary aside and left my room to have a look of home. I right away rushed to the balcony. I was standing there and started refreshing myself from that eve scenery. Rats... what I saw??... It was a bird, a rare bird. A beautiful bird which I've never seen before. A small bird with the color of wings like a peacock have. He was silently sitting on the shed of the window of the opposite apartment. I like birds. They are small, cute. They chirp, they twitter..... :)



I, then, called D & J. They came and were also happy to see that bird there. J told us us that its a kingfisher. He took a couple of snaps of him.





sitting silently :/















A closer look ;)










I stood there to watch him more. It flew away after a while and I saw his beautiful wings colored in sky blue & white...... :) ... beautiful!

So whenever you are tired or depressed just try something else and you never know what is in the store of life for you.

Anyways, I'm pushing myself to study. Exams are near and they'll be really near soon. I'm little afraid and worried. I'm going back to study. Hope to study well. Wishes for my friends & for myself!!

9 comments:

  1. nice inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. nice pics,thanku J
    2. nice lil birdiee
    3. nice blog.
    4. nice lines(2nd last para)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous~ thanks :)
    @NItsi~ thanks for not saying "hmmmm :')" this time...

    @everyone in this world~ select the area u'll be able to read, anyways I wonder.... how u'll read this advice!!

    :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice 1 minni...
    wese if birds can tweet, so do we.. hi hi hi...
    nice inspirational one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said "So whenever you are tired or depressed just try something else and you never know what is in the store of life for you. "

    I found this to be in resemblance with what Konekna Sen said in one of her dialogue in Wakeup Sid "Stop for a minute in your running life and look around may be something is waiting for you"


    And like wise I too believe that we need to stop sometime in our life's and look for something which is slow in pace but beautiful like anything.


    Also, The picture you used looks beautiful; Can I ask you for this Girl's phone Number?

    Keep blogging.
    And Yes Wishes to you to for exams. :)


    ****************************


    Last post by Aditya Bhasin on his blog www.adityabhasin.in was about his experience at J.N.U.
    *********************************

    ReplyDelete
  6. @He-man~ thanks Buddy!!

    @Adi~ Yes, dear ofcourse.... I can surly give you the no.. but you already possess her no. ... Check ur mobile... it saved by the neame "SOL-Meenakshi" .... ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice mini.........like this one......alot.. splyy ur these lines "So whenever you are tired or depressed just try something else and you never know what is in the store of life for you"...amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Veera~ Thanks.... :)
    ... You got the point of my blog, darling!!
    :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena