My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

He's the One!!!


He loved, he cared,
he missed, he blessed.


He picked when I fall,
he loved when I crawl.

Hold me tight,
played and some fight.

He made me understand everything,
I loved the way he cling.

I learned how to smile,
learn not to hate even for a while.

Accepted me the way I'm,
not even hated any spam.

Taught me innumerous lessons,
with them I made weird expressions.

Loved the way he folds,
like all the world enfolds.

Wants me to walk alone,
attitude that can't be shown.

Just a bright future he wants,
that's all he think in all fonts.

Stayed awake and keep,
just to made me asleep.

Made me what I'm today,
wish to meet him
somewhere, someday.

Yes, he's the one!!


Still Loved &
Still Cared.


Happy Birthday Dad!!!
I'll always love u!!!

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena