My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The season of Hope!


From past 2 days, I'm little frightened of this season and I didn't even look outside my window. Today, I needed something from balcony. I took a deep breath and finally entered there. I realized that its not that chilly... the sight was beautiful..... bright sky with little clouds... smooth roads.... clear view...... fresh air..... I didn't afraid of it anymore. It was no more fearful. Then I suddenly remembered that I like the season. The snow, the sight, loads of garments, cute sweaters, chilly mornings, memorable evenings, cozy beds, Christmas fantasies, snow flakes, Christmas carols, lazy afternoons, so many birthdays, season of candles & cakes, a break from your casual life and most importantly a hope of getting a better time in new year.

Oh God, how could I forget that I love Winters.
Enjoy Winters.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena