My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Always stick together dear GOJ

It was just yesterday when I met almost everyone but I'm missing them. Yes, too much, they are my college friends. I believe they are not just friends, they are much more than that. I'm addicted to them. I love them, cherish them, value them, care for them. And I just wish that they'll never leave and remain as they are because they are perfect.
I'm missing my birthday when all of them were here, in my home sweet home. I just wish that my it would be my birthday. So, if it would have been my birthday then almost a couple of hours back I would have been on phone calls and would have been celebrating my birthday with my lovable family. If it would have been my birthday then I must be having my chocolate cake. I would have been expecting some close friends home surprising me!!

Yes, all that happened on my birthday. My college friends came to my place and surprised me. I was expecting some 3 or four of them but I got all of them, believe me that was wonderful. I'm missing them so much. Although we guys met this saturday, 19th of february. I had a super awesome day. We visited Humayun's Tomb. Found A sitting on platform reading a coloumn in Hindu's news paper(which is my favorite). We waited for almost an hour for others then moved to another station. There we met H and one of his friends. Then we took an auto and reached Humayun's Tomb. We joined VS, P and one of their friends. Later Rj, one of her friends and V joined us there. We had very nice and memorable time there. I learned a few new things about my friends that day for example some of them have more important stuff than meetings, some know me more than I think, some have bad anger, some stays funny always, some accept our every choice and so on.

Now I'm waiting for snaps to come and hope to check them on tuesday morning.

We all have to prepare hard for our exams so there are possibilities that we'll cut off our meetings and put more efforts on our studies. So less meetings will be there. I'm glad that there are always birthdays and other occasions to save from these kind of situations. They always bring an opportunity to catch up once again, a kind of re-union.

Anyways, I just want to say from my this post that I miss them, care for them and love them so much. Its for you ~Rj, V, P, A, H, VT, VS, R~ . My lovely GOJ I'm missing you.

8 comments:

  1. :))))))))))))))))


    Is tat group of joy?

    and please answer

    who has more important stuff than meetings?
    who knows u more then u think?
    who all have have bad anger?
    who stays funny always?
    who accept our every choice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ye maine bhi likhna thaaaa...
    wese tune mere se accha likha hai..
    :)
    great..
    mjhe bhi rona type ka aa gaya padhkar
    and

    GOJ always rocks..
    it will shine for-ever and ever....
    thanks every one for being a part of it...
    love you all....
    mmmuuuaahhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously wonderful, i can feel that how much u missing us all............v missed u 2 baby always. and yes our GOj (GANG OF JOY) will always rocks. we all are with u now and forever and evr. love you all guys.

    n one more thing i m also crying after reading this blog of minx. because it shows her love and care for all of us. love u minx mu.u.u.u.u.uu.aaaaaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Adi~ It is Gang Of Joy :D... Jitna batana tha baby wo tomaine post kar diya .... no more questions please.. :)))))))))))))

    @Vri~ thanks for support.. and yes v'll always stay together:)

    @Himan~ maine likh diya to kya hua. Tu bhi post kar de yaara.. :)

    @all~ Thank you for you love comments..... and please...... not this rona-dhona .... love you too angles:) mmmuuuuaaahhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless u, yr friends and d mst imprtantly...

    Yr friendship with them...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena