My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Book

I tried to burn The Book
but I got scared
when I saw myself
burning with it.

I thought it was part of
mine but I'm astonished
to see that I was
a part of it.

I thought things will be
different in its ashes
but I doubt the ashes would be
made out of me.

But I'll burn This Book for sure
whether it'll cost my ashes,
because I know sweetheart
that I have to burn it entirely
to bring a new life
out of This Book.


3 comments:

  1. hi
    tis is th best piece of writting till today by u ....i really liked it i could sense tat spark tat u had while writting tis.

    i hope tat ur new life out of those ashes comes out to be bful.....


    wishes ..

    www.adityabhasin.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm....awesommeeee....
    for me till now its ur best blog . . . !!!
    gud 1... i really like it....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena