My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A week updated!



Thinking about the blog and me........ my life with these blogs is absolutely not fine these days. I don't want to leave it like this. Let me tell you first that this time I don't have anything to write for.

This is happening since my last update. I used to think what is new to write, something which I could post and would be interesting for everyone. I want to work over this and want to bring something new out of it. I don't want to behave like a dead participant here. Its blogging u are suppose to not let your readers down(according to me).

Let me start my blog from february fifth, saturday, me with college friends, visited Purana Quila. It one of the very famous monuments in Delhi. We spent amazing time there.

We guys decided to walk from metro stn. Everyone wanted to do boating, so we did that. And did some adventurous activities as well. As we reached the edge of the lake some four of us jumped and inclined. And then they were jumping from one boat to another.

We then moved to those ancient quila's. We walked all around there and it was such a fun then ate, then fought for chocolate and then a walk in CP and then finally back home. It was a nice day with friends as always.

Sunday I took break from studies and switch to family, movies and FB.

Monday morning actually afternoon I got up by a call from a school friend. Then a sweet and memorable meeting with two of my school mates who are now good friends of mine. In the evening when I came back home I had to do buy gifts for my D & J as their anniversary was about to start. I was on call with one of my very best friend N. It was his birthday and after lots of refusals he finally celebrated his birthday. He had an awesome day. Then U di and I proceeded to prepare for the anniversary celebration. We decorated D & J's room with purple and white balloons, a chart paper and candles and last but not the least a chocolate cake.
Cute time!!

Tuesday, as it was anniversary, they celebrated again with some very close friends home. Once again a cake.... :D(the chocolate one again).

Wednesday, I don't remember. I guess I haven't done such a thing.

Thursday, was basically planned for fest but I postponed the plan. One of my college friend visited me. In evening I tried so many outfits for fest and ended up with not a very good dress. Next morning I worn something else.

Friday, the fest and the feast day. Thursday night I slept for three and half an hour. I got up due to bitter pain in my throat. D, then made a very nice and effective cup of tea. Then I updated a FB status after a long time. And again after a long time I reached my aerobics classes on time ...... :D..... after some 2 hours I left home for fest. One of my school friend A, joined me on my way. All the way she was talking about her coaching lecturer and I about my college friends. All the characteristics she should be aware of of my friends to know them better and not to feel out of the group.

We saw a couple of performances under Indian Music category. The first song was one of my favorite "lal meri pat".

We then moved out to have something. Food was absolutely not good but as we had it together it was fun again. Then we stepped ahead towards the fate. There my friends played many games and we laughed like anything. The best part was when A gave his last shot to a game in which he's suppose to blow all the six glasses in one chance. His last shot will remain last forever in memories. It was totally hilarious.

We came out of fate. After having some fun we entered to the auditorium. Indian classic dance was on. We saw solo and group performances. I liked kathak more than bharatanatyam. Then a performance of Miranda College on again one of my favorite song "mare wa" by Indian Ocean. Some very nice group performances followed them. I liked punjabi music and their perfomances more than the rajasthani stuff.

We then came out of auditorium and had egg rolls. We stayed in fate as some bands were performing. It wasn't fun at all but our gang did dance and sung different songs and clicked pics. We left the place near 7:30 in evening. I came back tired home.

Next morning, Saturday, near 9:30, my best of best friends G visited. We guys had then forged to mall. We shopped, grabbed pics, laughed, chatted, had ice-creams. We again had good time. I came back home and slept due to massive body pain. I got up almost fine.

Saturday ended with all awake at night. Sunday has just started lets see how the time is going to be. Anyways, wishing you for this upcoming Valentines Day.

5 comments:

  1. This is really called a Good 'Diary post' . I agree with you one doesn't want to loose the readers and one has to keep on writing ....writing and writing.

    Keep up the spirits ! Keep blogging

    http://www.adityabhasin.in

    (Last blog update was on feb 13 2011 2030HRS )
    (Film Review-Patiala House)

    ReplyDelete
  2. unbelievable mini..your command on words r seriously..wonderful which makes ur blog undefined..keep it up yaar...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. really a week update yaar . . . . nice one....
    keep on writing . . . and as a reader now I really don't want to loose this grip .....
    nice blog jonu...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a ton to both f u. Thanks for the appreciation and a reader too.
    :) 8) :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena