My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Interests!


After the last match of India for semi-finals I took a surprising interest in cricket matches. It was a great match against Australia. The best part of the match was that India beat the winner of last 3 world cups. Awesomely funny msgs were exchanged about Mr. Ponting and Mr. Dhoni.


India won the match. We entered in semi-finals. The match was scheduled for wednesday. It was again a very very intersting match as it was against Pak. So,,,,,,, every one was so curious and waited for wednesday. Guess what... we won this match too. Yeppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........... :D :D :D :D :D


India beat Pak with 29 runs. Thats really amazing..... Nothing could be so special than 'the victory of India' for the day. Its the very first time that I watched a big part of the match..... Cz I never paid attention towards it. For me it was all about the wastage of time. They are most of the time fixed, this is a big reason which makes me pull myself back from them.


But I watched the beginning the latter part of the 2nd innings. I got to learn so much about the cricket. And its all fun not at all boring.


I lost my specs still I was watching as it was Ind-Pak. . . . . . . :D :D... Cheers to India... Sachin was declared the man of the match. :D .... Oh man.... He's God of Cricket. But I wish he could complete his 100th century. Anyways I wish this to him for the next match as the next match is going to be his last match in which he'll will formally play for India. I wish and pray for victory of India of WC. . . . . fingers crossed!!!


So now India is in finals. The match is going to be against Sri Lanka. Though they are also our neighbors but still dear its WC 2011 of Cricket.


Wednesday's match was on. Some friends were at home and I was totally bored. I grabbed a book from my D's treasure of books and read a fairy tale of Cinderella. I kept thinking over that for some time. It was reminding me of the animated movie of Cinderella which I saw some months back. Its my favorite fairytale. . . . . . :D but I know life is not a fairy tale. . . . . :| . . . !!!!

Cool part is that I'm developing my hobbies again, working over a part of my challenge . . . . . . :) :D

3 comments:

  1. Not all matches are fixed. Except a few like India Pakistan , India Sri Lanka.
    But thats an another part of the story, and I'll keep it for some other day.

    About the post all I can say is It was another good attempt by you. Keep Your interest Up. Keep Blogging. Keep learning New hobbies.



    *Aditya Bhasin blogs on www.adityabhasin.in*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, we'll discuss abt the match fixing some day.

    Thanks .. and hmm hobbies are good!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Lena